Greetings from the USA

Wszystko i o wszystkim...

Greetings from the USA

Postprzez Varth » Pt gru 23, 2016 6:18 am

Hello! First sorry I can only communicate in English. I wanted to speak to other Turbo fans, as I have just heard them for the first time this year. There is not much writing on them in English other than some reviews on Metal Archives. I have also never had any other metalheads I know mention the band, and US heavy/death/black/thrash metal fans tend to be thorough collectors and fanatics. I ordered to Anthology box set by Metal Mind and will hopefully have it soon.

To put it bluntly I think they are awesome, I have only heard Ostatni Wojownik and Kawaleria Szatana, but they are fucking awesome! Seriously this is some of the best metal I have heard in a long time. I get the sense some don't like the change to a more thrash sound but I think it is great! I think A LOT of metalheads in the USA would love this band if they knew about them.

Anyways, hello!
Varth
Embrion

Re: Greetings from the USA

Postprzez Paulo » Pt gru 23, 2016 9:49 am

Best wishes and greetings from Poland !
Paulo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Greetings from the USA

Postprzez krusejder » Pt gru 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Hello Varth,

it's great to hear all these things from you. Turbo is still active and remains among best Polish metal bands. Here's "This war machine" from their latest LP "Fifth element" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-fY3VBDIrQ

Cheers :)
krusejder
Żołnierz Fortuny

Powrót do Offtopic